Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Krispy Kreme

What a great birthday to celebrate today. Krispy Kreme is 67 today.

Best Doughnuts Ever!

I remember once some co-workers were talking about the first time they ever had a Krispy Kreme. I don't remember mine because that's all I thought a doughnut was! I remember my first Dunkin' Doughnut though. Growing up, I thought doughnuts came in 2 varieties: Krispy Kreme and Sweet 16. Remember those? Man I could down a whole bag of Sweet 16's, and a whole box of Krispy Kreme's!

One time my wife and I were driving past a Krispy Kreme and the "Hot Now" sign was on. Like moths to a flame, we went inside. But we only got 6: one each now, one each when we got home, one each in the morning. Well, none of them made it home.

Happy Birthday KK! May your Kreme always be Krispy!

Wait, that doesn't make any sense. Never mind.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]