Friday, July 09, 2004

Star Wars DVDs

I know some people aren't too excited about the new Star Wars DVDs, but I am. Love Star Wars and even with the edits in it, I'm excited! I've just always loved the series...even the prequels. It continues the story, and for that reason, I like them. They actually complete the story. Watching the original three, you'd think the overall story is about Luke, the good guy, overcoming Darth Vadar, the bad guy so good wins over evil. That's just partial. The full story is about the rise, fall, and redemption of Anakin Skywalker. Without the prequals, you really wouldn't realize that.

This is the best documentary available. What? You don't believe me? How does each movie start then? "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...". That means it happened, right? Everyone should stock up on these type of historical DVD's.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]