Monday, August 30, 2004

Email Etiquette

Email etiquette has been a pet peeve of mine for a while. Ever since I learned my lesson in 1998 that I shouldn't CC everyone the same hoax, I've been on a personal crusade to see that people follow certain rules when they email.

I'm losing.

But I read this article today called How To Be a Boor and it's good. It captures all I really want to say...except when you get an email that is a forward of a forward, etc, before you forward it again, please verify it at snopes.com! Go there. Stay a while. You'll learn a lot about the lies going around in email!

So maybe equipped with this blog and this article, maybe I can win again?

One can only hope.

Thanks to Seth Godin for the link.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]