Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Email Pet Peeve

I have a small pet peeve about email. No, it's not about spam (though it bugs me). Well, actually it's more about websites that require email.

Now, I'm a marketer. I get it. I know why you want email addresses. But what I hate is when I'm required to give someone my email address when they don't need it. On most blogs if I want to leave a comment I have to give an email. Why? I'm already linking you to my blog and there you can email me (using a form). Maybe I don't want the world to have my email address.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I just don't like giving out email addresses unless I want someone to contact me through email!

Guess I'll go hide in my corner again.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]