Saturday, August 14, 2004

Last Today

Now I'm over in Kinko's. Starbucks was full...and I don't think I'm coming back out tonight so no more posts unless we get power.

We're still out of power and phone. The fridge and freezer are doing okay...but we'll be losing stuff soon I'm sure. I hope the power comes back on. I drained my computer battery and it takes a while to get it back up.

We went next door and warmed up a pot of left over spaghetti on their grill. Then, believe it or not, a tornado watch went up and a huge storm came through. Just what we needed! We're fine from it, but there's a lot of people who can't deal with it. It's still raining right now.

We drove into another neighborhood today and it's the worst we saw. Remarkably most trees missed houses. Not this neighborhood. There's lots of structural damage. It looked really bad. It's amazing how some spots were really bad and others were just okay.

We're going to grill tonight with some friends then figure out how to stay cool in the house tonight.

I got some photos but don't have the time to post them. I'll get them up as soon as I can...probably tomorrow.

Thanks for your prayers. We're doing well. But there are a lot who still need them.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]