Saturday, August 14, 2004

New Photos

I've posted some new photos from Starbucks. I've got more, but don't have time. We need to get back home and do some stuff. Bummer.

I'll be sure to get more photos up later.

Home Depot and Lowe's are packed. Everywhere there is power it's packed. We're probably going to grill food for lunch and dinner today if we have to. No word on when we'll get power back. I might come back to Starbucks this afternoon. It's hot in our house.

Reflecting a bit right now, I'm just so thankful to have friends and family who care. It's been really cool having family call or email, getting comments on the blog entries, etc. I average about 10-15 people a day on this blog. Yesterday I hit 400 visits. I'm up to almost 200 today already. I'm overwhelmed by the concern. I know some of it is like staring at a train wreck. But I know many, if not most of you, really care. And that means a lot.

Feel free to leave comments on the blog. If you're in Orlando reading this, post a comment. Let us know how you're doing.

Until next time (maybe this afternoon?)...





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]