Thursday, August 12, 2004

News Source

I just figured out why I like getting news from the Internet rather than from TV. Well, I like TV because of the video feeds. But I hate how on TV all news is so overdramatic.

Hurricane Charley is bearing down on Central Florida. So I turn on the news at 7 this morning to get caught up.  The weather guy comes on and says "if you're just waking up, you're about to find out that the path of this storm is worse than it was projected yesterday. I'll tell you all about it in 4 minutes."

What was more important than giving us the facts of the storm threat? What some lady has in her refrigerator right now.

Viva la Internet!

Ugh, see what that TV guy made me do? He made me speak French!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]