Thursday, September 02, 2004

I'm So Tired

Today has been a really long day.  You can see the anxiety on peoples faces all day...all week really.  My anxiety really got me last night as I couldn't sleep.  I got about 3 hours of sleep last night.  I spent my awake time praying like crazy that this storm would turn out to sea.
 
At 4:30 this morning we got to Lowe's.  At 4:45 we went to Home Depot.  At 5:00 we were back at Lowe's.  At 6:30 we were about 30 miles away getting plywood.  Starting at 9:30 today, I was outside until 7:30 tonight.
 
I'm tired.
 
It was a tough day also because we have had a lot of trouble boarding our windows.  So far we've gotten 2 of 7 sheets of plywood up on our house.  We got my friend's house done.  My house "ate" two drill bits and one screw.  They all broke off into the wall.  Really frustrating.
 
All day I didn't know what the projections were.  Tonight it seems like it's going to take a more southern route.  I think that's good news for us...I'm not sure yet.
 
8:00 in the morning we'll be trying to finish the windows.
 
I hope I can sleep better tonight.  I think I will.
 





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]