Saturday, September 04, 2004

Some Good News

The eye wall is just starting to move on shore further south than expected (just north of West Palm Beach). This is good news for us becuase that means that the storm won't intensify and the further south, the better for us.

But that doesn't mean we're out of the woods yet. In fact, we've just started. This storm is so huge and all the energy is north of the eye. That means we're in for a long night and day tomorrow with a lot of rain and wind.

I think we're getting the 25+ mph winds now and are getting buffeted off and on by rain. So far so good. I think I'm going to go to bed soon anyway. I don't know how much sleep I'll get even though I'm tired. Hopefully I'll wake up with power and internet access! You'll be sure to know the answer to that in the morning.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]