Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Who's Your blogDaddy?

I've been thinking about this for a while. I want to try this little experiment (that will probably fall flat on it's blog face, but we'll see).

If you are blogging, who got you started? Who is your "blogDaddy"?

For most of us we'll all have the "well, I was interested in it and then blah blah blah." Yeah, we know. Spare us those mundane details.

What I want to know is who is the person that inspired you to start? Maybe it's a few people. Maybe they did or did not help you directly get started.

For me, well, I was interested in it and...oops.

Take Two.

For me, I guess it'd have to be Andrew and Steve that got me into it. I started reading their blogs and then I got started.

So who's your blogDaddy?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]