Friday, October 29, 2004

Rob's Interview

The following went out to our eNewsletter list today so I thought I'd share it here also...
Patricia and I have been in Canada over a month now and we wanted to give you a quick update on how we're doing. Patricia is still sick often so please continue to pray for her. I have been doing well adjusting to this role here.

We also wanted to tell you about a really cool opportunity I received last week. I had the humble pleasure to be interviewed by a ministry in the Washington DC area called For Ministry. The transcript for that interview has been posted on their eQuip channel. You can also access the transcript directly here.

The interview will give you a little more insight into how I got involved in internet ministry and a new website I've recently launched about being effective in internet ministry.

Thanks for your continued prayers for us both.

Rob & Patricia





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]