Sunday, November 07, 2004

The Incredibles

We went to go see The Incredibles last night. It was a great movie. My favorite for the year. Of course I don't see a lot of movies, but of the ones I've gone to go see, this was the best so far. It was just well done. Well animated. Well told. Action. Comedy. Good clean fun. Nothing short of what I expected from Pixar. These guys really know how to produce a great movie.

CNN has a good review of the movie.

But that villain. He's pictured up there in this post. The dude reminds me of one of those characters from the old Christmas stories they had on TV in the 70s I guess. Man he reminds me of one of those guys but I can't place it...one of the villains trying to keep Kris Kringle down. It'll come to me...

Maybe the coolest was that they showed the trailer to Star Wars Episode III. Really it's a teaser, not a trailer. But it's good. The movie looks darker, but that's to be expected. I can't wait for it to come out and complete the story.

UPDATE: I figured it out! It is Mr. Heat Miser from Year Without A Santa Claus. What a great series of cheesy Christmas specials. I own a couple on DVD and still watch them. I think I have Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus Is Commin' To Town, and Frosty the Snowman. How cool would it be to have all of these on DVD? Very cool. You might say, Mr. Snow Miser cool!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]