Thursday, November 11, 2004

Is Jeeves Canadian?

Well how 'bout that? Looks like ol' Jeeves from askjeeves.com is Canadian. See that red flower on his lapel today? It's not because it's Veteran's Day, it's because it's Remembrance Day. At least, I've never know any Americans to wear the red poppy for Veteran's Day.

Today is both Veteran's Day and Remembrance Day. I won't go much into either because both Patricia and Amanda have written about Remembrance Day in Canada meanwhile Jenks has written about Veteran's Day.

But I will take this opportunity to thank all the veterans who have fought and put their life on the line in order to help make my life better. I'm free to travel (most places anyway), free to stay home, free to vote. Thank you, men and women of the armed services.

Thanks to the Search Engine Roundtable for the graphic of AJ.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]