Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Upset at My Yahoo!

I'm also upset at my.yahoo tonight. At some point during the election, when I tried to go to my.yahoo.com (my homepage), I got a page that told me:
We're sorry, but the new version of My Yahoo! is not yet available in any language other than English. You can return to your current page by following these steps:
  1. Select 'My Account' to go to the Account Preferences page
  2. Select the 'Edit' button in the Member Information section
  3. Under General Preferences, select the link next to 'Language & Content'
  4. Choose 'Yahoo! US' and then select the 'Finished' button
We apologize for the inconvenience. The new version of My Yahoo! will be available in multiple languages soon.
The My Yahoo! Team
I made the changes they asked and it's still not working. I don't know what language they thought I was using. Looked like English to me!






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]