Thursday, December 23, 2004

Where In The World?

I've been getting that question a lot this week. And rightfully so! Depending on when it's asked this week I've got many different answers.

If you asked Monday morning I would have said "Surrey, British Columbia".

If you asked Monday afternoon or Tuesday I would have said "Seattle, Washington".

If you asked Tuesday I would have said "flying over the Rockies" or "stuck in the Denver airport" or "somewhere over the US flying to Orlando".

If you ask today I will answer "at home in Orlando!"

If you ask tomorrow, I will answer "somewhere on I-95 North" or "in the middle of nowhere in Florida", "in the middle of nowhere in Georgia" or "in the middle of nowhere in South Carolina" or "Rock Hill, South Carolina" when we finally get there tomorrow night.

What a crazy week!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]