Friday, January 21, 2005

The Amazing Race

Another one of my favorite reality TV shows is The Amazing Race...but I've told you that before. One of the cool things is watching different kinds of people and how they interact. I've even written about that also from a previous show.

So when I read two posts from Reality Blurred today about the show, I just had to share it.

First, did you know that you can go to all the hotels the contestants go to throughout the race?

Second, on the next season of The Amazing Race (season 7) will feature Rob and Amber from Survivor All Stars as a contestant couple. This, to the best of my knowledge, is the second major reality star cross-over that at least TAR has done (they had Allison from Big Brother one season recently).





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]