Monday, January 10, 2005

Dentist

I had a dentist appointment for next Monday morning. I got a call this morning telling me that the doctor won't be there but the hygienist would. I'm only scheduled for a cleaning so it shouldn't be a big deal. They told me that if I had any concerns that the doctor should address, I should reschedule.

I then asked, "I don't think I have any problems, but if the hygienist finds something she wants the doctor to look at..."

"Then we'll schedule you to come in later," the lady interrupts.

"And will I have to pay for a second visit?" I reply.

"Yes, you'll pay for each visit."

"Reschedule me."

Not only are they going to inconvenience me, but I'd have to pay for my inconvenience also?

No thanks.

I feel like an anti-dentite. Next thing you know they're going to have their own schools.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]