Tuesday, January 11, 2005

A Fiddler Held Hostage

One of my favorite musicals is Fiddler on the Roof. I got the DVD about 3 years ago and have watched it only once. I love it so much that I've told several others about how I like it a lot...including some co-workers.

About 2 years ago (remember that date) I told a particular co-worker about it. I won't name names. I just knew that this person would like the movie also...so I let her borrow the DVD.

A couple weeks ago I sent this no-named co-worker an email:
I have an idea of what you can get me for Christmas! Check it out.
Monday I got the DVD back...so I thought. Today I opened the case and inside were two sticky notes. One read "Ha Ha" and the other said "Blog This!" And the DVD is not there.

A fiddler is being held hostage until this blog post goes up. I hope this has satisfied the demands of the hostage taker and that I get the actual disc back tomorrow.

This does, however, raise the question: Is it really my favorite if I let it go that long? I say yes...I'm just a nice guy.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]