Sunday, January 02, 2005

NFL Playoffs Set

The NFL Playoff Bracket is out. Man, I don't know what to think of this year's playoffs. It'll be interesting, that's for sure. But you know what I'd rather see? A 4-team playoff with Pittsburgh, New England, Philly, and Indy. I'm not sure any team in the NFC can win. Here are the matchups:

AFC
#1 Pittsburgh (first round bye, plays winner of SD/NYJ)
#2 New England (first round bye, plays winner of IND/DEN)
#3 Indianapolis vs. # 6 Denver
#4 San Diego vs. #5 New York Jets

NFC
#1 Philadelphia (first round bye, plays winner of STL/SEA)
#2 Atlanta (first round bye, plays winner of GB/MIN)
#3 Green Bay vs. #6 Minnesota
#4 Seattle vs. #5 St. Louis

Seriously, I'm not sure anyone in the NFC can win this thing. Maybe Philly, but I'm not sure anymore about them. Heck, the #6 Vikings might actually luck up and win the NFC.

But the AFC looks rough. I'd love to see a Indy/Pats game with the winner playing the Steelers.

I'll go out on an early limb here and say it's going to be Pittsburgh defeating Minnesota in the Super Bowl. What say you?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]