Thursday, January 20, 2005

Oh My! My Yahoo! on My Desktop?

I'm a HUGE fan of Yahoo! Especially my.yahoo! Now, according to the Yahoo! Search blog they are now offering my.yahoo content on my desktop:
...how can we make it easy for users to get their information on the desktop?

Answer: The Return of My Yahoo Ticker - this time with all the new good stuff Today on Yahoo! Next we've put out a new beta version of My Yahoo! Ticker for Windows. It's pretty simple: just enter your Yahoo! ID and password and it will use all your personalized settings to scroll your headlines from Yahoo! and RSS feeds from around the Web. If you used the original My Yahoo! Ticker, you'll feel right at home.
I'm not so sure on this yet, but it sounds promising.

Get the new Yahoo! Ticket Beta here.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]