Saturday, January 08, 2005
- It is never ever wrong to claim scoreboard after a victory.
- No argument after that claim shall diminish the claim of scoreboard.
- Scoreboard is all that needs be said after a victory.
- It can be debated which is a better program. It can be debated which had a better season. It can be debated who "owns" who. But it CANNOT be debated who owns scoreboard.
- Be it a last second, fluke, debatable, controversial, unpopular, lucky, or ugly victory, it still deserves scoreboard.
- Stats lie. The scoreboard doesn't.
- A picture of a scorebaord is worth well more than a thousand words.
- If a fan of team A claims his team owns team B, but yet team A lost the last head to head matchup then scoreboard is still a valid claim against team A.
- Past records make NO difference to scoreboard.
- Scoreboard lives until a new scoreboard is born. (Caveat: Particularly beautiful scoreboards live forever).
- Scoreboard ends arguments. It doesn't begin them. There is NO arguing scoreboard.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]