Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Trillian Upgrade

I've been using a program called Trillian to manage my instant message programs for years. I can load my AIM, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and ICQ accounts all in one program and chat. It's been good.

Today I found out that Trillian has upgraded it's free program. I've been playing with it and it seems pretty nice. One cool thing is they now allow audio and video chat. However, I haven't been able to try it out with anyone yet. It almost seems it won't work with AIM, but will with MSN. At least in theory anyway.

So if you are an IM person and you have contacts on different platforms, you should check out Trillian. Also if I can get this audio thing worked out, maybe I can drop skype...or maybe Trillian could pick skype up also!?!?

Doubt it.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]