Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Going Back To Cali

I'm sitting here watching American Idol (don't shoot me...I find a lot of humor in it!) and LL Cool J is a guest judge. I've always liked him. And seeing him reminded me that tomorrow I'm, well, going back to Cali myself.

San Jose, Cali to be exact. Never been there. I've been to San Diego but that's it. It's going to be a quick and full trip for work, but should be nice.

So, remembering back to LL Cool J's song, he's got one of the goofiest but coolest lyric ever:
I'm going going back to Cali, rising, surprising
Advising realizing, she's sizing me up
Her bikini - small; heels - tall
She said, she liked, the ocean
She showed me a beach, gave me a peach
and pulled out the suntan lotion
Now I thought that was fast, but this girl was faster
She's lookin for a real good time
I said, "Close your eyes, I got a surprise,"
and I ran away with the bottle of wine





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]