Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Spell That Name Again?

Today I'm reading that Laveranues Coles, the Washington Redskin wide receiver, wants out of Washington. I'm not posting on this because I really care about that. He's good and will be picked up somewhere.

I'm posting on it because of what I found ironically funny today when I read about it. Tony Kornheiser of the Washington Post wrote:
I bear Laveranues Coles no ill will, and would welcome him back. But if he wants out, fine. The computer's 'spellcheck' always spits his first name back at the copy desk. It's just easier for everybody in the newsroom when there's a wide receiver named, oh, Randy.
This from a guy named 'Kornheiser'. I just find some ironic humor in that.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]