Saturday, March 19, 2005

Bracket Update #2

Well my two underdog schools I was pulling for have stopped dancing. But they both did great. Winthrop took Gonzaga to the end, and UCF really made a great comeback against UConn (cut it to 4 with seconds left). But alas, neither came out with a "W".

My picks are doing pretty well. I'm tied for second in my group. I went 25-7 in the first round...but I already have 3 of my Sweet 16 out. D'oh! LSU, Kansas, and Syracuse all left early. On a personal level, I don't care. But it hurts my brackets!

So, of the teams I'm tracking (besides my picks), only UCF & Winthrop are out. UF (who won because of an airball), UNC, NC State, Duke, Georgia Tech and Wake Forest all advanced. That makes my teams 6-2.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]