Monday, May 09, 2005

Seminar Week

I don't know about you, but do you ever have one of those weeks that you just know you're not going to get anything done you really want to becuase you're just so busy?

This is one of those weeks.

I was in a Project Management seminar all morning then lead a meeting most of the afternoon.

Tuesday I'll be in Project Management seminars most of the day.

Wednesday I'll be in an all-day web marketing seminar.

Thursday I have meetings scattered throughout the day.

Friday I have a meeting all morning through lunch.

It's all good stuff...just one of those weeks.

BTW, the Monday-Tuesday seminars are being lead by this guy's dad and this guy's father-in-law. Made the connection yet?

On top of that we hired an intern for the month and I'm supposed to make sure she's got stuff to do. With this schedule?

Oh yeah, for what it's worth, I found out my temperament is a Thinker/Relater. Not much of a Doer or Influencer.

So to put that together...I've thought about what our intern can do, just haven't found everything for her to do.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]