Saturday, May 14, 2005

Wash, Rest, or Bath?

So which is it? A washroom, restroom, or bathroom?

Or water closet?

I know a few other rude ones, but I'm not going to comment on that. That would just stink. I'll leave that alone and flush those thoughts.

Washroom makes sense because you wash something almost every time you go in there.

Restroom doesn't make as much sense because that's not the best room for resting (though it can serve as a nice retreat area).

Bathroom is fine, but I don't bathe every time I go in there.

BTW, the blogger spell checker thinks "washroom" isn't a word. 8 months ago I realized it doesn't think "google" or "blog" (or even "blogger" for heaven's sake!) is a real word either and it hasn't changed. That is just dumb.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]