Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Child Stars

Seeing Michael Jackson self-destruct over the last few years (yes, he was acquitted, I know. It's not a crime to be a freak). But it made me wonder...

Who are the child stars that have made it through adulthood relatively unscathed or honorable?

The only one I can think of is Stevie Wonder.

I'm sure there's more. Aren't there?

UPDATE: Good comments below suggesting Ron "Opie" Howard and Kirk Cameron.

UPDATE 2: Read a funny quote from Jay Leno, not about child stars, but high-profile celebrities on trial:
I was wondering, how does this make Martha Stewart feel? O.J. goes free, Robert Blake walks, Michael Jackson, not guilty," he said. "She made a phone call, 'Hello, is this my broker?' Prison! She's in prison! One phone call!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]