Sunday, June 12, 2005

Confession

I know a lot of people who don't show much emotion.
I know a lot of people who gossip.
I know a lot of people who judge others.
I know a lot of people who think they are superior to others.
I know a lot of people who are selfish.
I know a lot of people who are quick to get angry.
I know a lot of people who feel depressed.
I know a lot of people who wish God would be more clear.
I know a lot of people who often feel alone.
I know a lot of people who wish they knew God better.
I know a lot of people who take Jesus for granted.
I know a lot of people who think they are inferior to others.
I know a lot of people who say they struggle but really they choose to not change.
I know a lot of people who are stubborn.
I know a lot of people who are looking to fit in.
I know a lot of people who want more out of life.
I know a lot of people who are lazy.
I know a lot of people who shirk responsibility.
I know a lot of people who are workaholics.
I know a lot of people who are jerks.
I know a lot of people who have it much better than they think.
I know a lot of people who just need to love others as they'd like to be loved.
I know a lot of people just like me.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]