Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Microsoft is out to get me

Last week I downloaded one of the Microsoft updates that is supposed to make my computer and life easier, right?

Wrong.

When I boot my computer now I get a message that says "For your protection, we're going to shut down Windows Explorer" or something like that. I can't refuse it, so after it's done, my start button, bar at the bottom of the computer, icons, and right-click on the desktop is gone. I can't start any program or shut down without giving it the three-finger salute.

The help desk at work gave me a solution, but what the heck? Thanks Microsoft for updating me with things that don't work and cause me not to get into my computer.

This isn't the first time I've gotten an update from them and it ruined something.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]