Monday, June 06, 2005

ONE isn't a lonely number

I'm skeptical of stuff like this. But this time I'm not. Well, a little. I'm praying that this will work out. Though I know humanity can't solve all of humanity's problems, it's our responsibility to do what we can.

So I signed the ONE declaration.

You can watch a video of others who've signed if you like.

Or I can name drop other signers like Rick Warren, Billy Graham, Pat Robertson, Bono, Brad Pitt, Dikembe Mutombo, Michael W. Smith, Tod Bolsinger, and Steve Knight.

In short:
The ONE Campaign is a new effort to rally Americans to fight the emergency of global AIDS and extreme poverty.
I like the comment left by Deborah on the Smart Christian Blog:
I prefer hope over cynicism. I have signed.
Me too.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]