Friday, July 22, 2005

Oh My Lord

Today at our US Staff Confernece for Campus Crusade, we recited the Apostle's Creed. We were then encouraged to pray through it. Here was my prayer:
Well, here goes...I really do believe in God. You're the Father Almighty. Maker of Heaven and Earth. You know, that's really easy to pray. Just acknoledging who You are. I do believe You're Almighty and created everything.

And I believe in Jesus Christ. Yes, God's only Son, our Lord. My Lord. Wait. What does 'my Lord' really mean? That's out of date language. But I guess if He's Lord, then that makes me a servant. A servant of Jesus? Oh yeah.

I'm a lousy servant. He is a gracious Lord.
That's as far as I could get. I couldn't even get past 'our Lord'.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]