Friday, November 19, 2004

Blog Stats

This week the two blogs I run each passed a significant milestone. My Orangejack Blog passed the 5,000 visitor mark officially (I started keeping stats about a month after my first post...bummer). If you'd like to read the first entry, look no further than this entry about red trucks from July 6, 2004.

My Effective Web Ministry Notes blog passed the 1,000 visitor mark officially today. If you'd like to read the first entry, look no further than this entry that serves as the introduction from September 21, 2004.

Thank you one and all for visiting. I hope I can continue to be of useful service to you. If you'd like to get the word out and link back to either of these blogs I'd be greatful. I know many of you are already. Here are some graphics you can use if you so chose: orangejack blog and eMinistryNotes.

Here's to happy blogging (and visiting)!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]