Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Mee-sa Goin' Home!

I'm not really a Jar Jar fan, but that quote fits.

It's been a good trip but I'm glad to fly home this morning. My wife misses me and I miss her.

But it's been a good trip. I was able to visit a lot of folks (including 2 bloggers: Rev Mike and Steve Knight which I'll post more about later), spend time with my nieces, hear my dad direct his brass ensemble from church (website coming soon?), and last night went with him to a concert put on by Furman University of John Williams music. The finale was the theme from Star Wars so maybe that's why I've got Jar Jar on the brain. Ugh. Not the character I want in my head.

It was a good trip...but I'm ready to go home.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]