Sunday, April 03, 2005

MinistryNet Off and Running

I'm sitting in the main meeting room where we're hosting MinistryNet: Budapest 2005. We had our opening time followed up by some pizza. Can't have a Campus Crusade conference without pizza! I won't say the conference went off without a hitch, but things went well.

Being here in Budapest with all of these people from around the world is really cool. I spent a lot of time tonight talking with a guy from Moldova. They don't have a ministry website...yet! He came to a conference last year to learn how to use media and they began publishing a magazine. This week he wants to learn to create a website!

I look around the room now (after dinner and many have left now) and I hear accents from all over. A man from Jordan is playing with his palm. A guy from Germany is using Skype to talk to someone else. A guy from Singapore is surfing the web. A conversation in English, Polish, and others I don't recognize are happening as I type.

I look forward to the rest of the week!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]