Saturday, May 14, 2005

Crazy Week Over

Man that was a crazy week. But it was good. Friday afternoon at work someone commented to me, "Seems like Mondays are crazy around here". I replied, "Yes they are. I've had a Monday all week so I'm going home now."

Seriously, I was either in a seminar, leading a meeting, or in a meeting for 28 of 40 work hours this week. And that doesn't include a dinner meeting and hosting a co-worker at our home. Most of the 12 free work hours were from 8-9 or 4-5 a few days and combining 30 minutes here and there in the week.

It was a good week though, just crazy.

One funny thing about the off-site all-day seminar on Wednesday was when we got to the building, we went upstairs to the 4th floor. When we walked off the elevator, a guy in a reception office off to the side saw us and pointed and simply said "You'll want to turn right down the hall. It's 401." So we went and put our stuff down. Then I walked back to the elevators and the same guy saw me and said, "Now you'll want to take another right. It's right there." How did he know I was looking for the bathroom (or as my Canadian co-worker would say, the 'washroom')? Guess he's answered the same questions all morning and just knew I would ask the same.

I just thought it was funny.

The other thing was The Amazing Race finished this week, Survivor ends tomorrow, and The Apprentice almost finished this week. To catch up on my thoughts on them all, check out RealityBlogs.com. Although I've neglected this blog this week, I didn't neglect it!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]