Sunday, March 13, 2005

2004 Florida Hurricanes

It was 7 months ago today that the 2004 Florida Hurricane season began for Floridians. Although the hurricane season was similar to Christmas, it really goes from June 1 - Nov 30, but it wasn't like that in Florida. We had 4, count 'em, FOUR hurricanes hit the state. Three of them in Central Florida...which means 3 at my house! The first of them, Hurricane Charley, landed Aug 13. The last one, Hurricane Jeanne, landed Sept 26. In-between those two and those 44 days were Hurricanes Frances and Ivan.

I blogged a lot about those 4 hurricanes (some more than others). It's taken me a while, but I think I've finally captured in separate posts all of the posts I made on each hurricane. Here they are linked up for you. If you were in Florida for any of them, I invite you to leave a comment on the main post for that hurricane.

I present to you the 2004 Florida Hurricanes...as I saw (and blogged) them.
PS. In some of the posts I link back to images or reports from the National Hurricane Center. Some of those links no longer work or show something different now.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]